Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I love Nurse Entrepreneur Network!

RN-CODERS!! Go to www.nurse-entrepreneur-network.com to sign up for LeaRae's FREE e-newsletter.  GREAT TIPS & YES!  She recommends that you set up a BLOG!

Here's this week's Nurse Entrepreneur Network "Tip of the Week" for3/19/2014. If you're a new subscriber, welcome! Please share this email with your nurse friends. They'll thank you.
 
And, check out our Facebook page:

Nurse-Entrepreneur-Network.com - Got a nursing business? Want to start a nursing business? Join the Nurse Entrepreneur Network, the web site for nurses in business.
3 Important Steps to Your Success as a Nurse Entrepreneur

Today's tip may seem very simple but don't be deceived. It is critical to your success as a nurse entrepreneur. Here are the three steps you must take.
 
  1. Dream it - You have probably heard the quote: "If you can dream it you can achieve it" by Walt Disney. Not only is this true, but you MUST first dream it before you can achieve it.  Your dream must be big enough to pull you forward and to keep pulling you forward.
  2. Share it - Tell people about your dream. Let others know about your vision. Steve Jobs was able to motivate people by sharing his dream and his vision with them. 
  3. Pursue it - Walt Disney also said "All your dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Keeping your dream in the forefront will help you overcome challenges. There will be challenges along the way and you need to believe in your dream enough to get you through these tough times. 
My vision is to help nurses or other health care professionals who really want to be in control of their income and their destiny, and to live wherever I want while helping these entrepreneurs.
 
I have taken trips to Mexico and still been able to keep up with the Nurse Entrepreneur Network. I am also able to live 6 months of the year in Minnesota and 6 months of the year in Texas while helping nurses to achieve independence.
 
I have worked with several nurses who were considering giving up on being nurse entrepreneurs until I began to work with them and they were able to create the business they wanted.

I have also had challenging times when I wasn't bringing in enough business to support myself. During those times I have contacted nurse case management companies that I would consider to be my competitors and have offered my services as a sub-contractor. I have continued to contact these companies until I have acquired enough work to get me through the lean times. Although this was difficult to do at first, I knew that I needed to do something to stay afloat. My dream was strong enough that I was willing to do whatever I needed to do to keep the dream alive.

I know that if you have a dream, believe in it strongly enough, share it, and pursue it you will find a way to make it happen.
 
That's it for this week! Spread the word by forwarding these tips to your friends and to other nursepreneurs. They'll be glad you did!
LeaRae
 
LeaRae Keyes, Executive Director
Nurse Entrepreneur Network

No comments:

Post a Comment