Friday, August 1, 2014

Can you believe it's August Already?!

I loved August as a kid growing up in the Kansas City, MO area!  My parents took my brother and I to Minnesota every year with another family with 3 boys!  Camp Wah-Bona-Quat (I kid you not!) So I was the only girl but since I was second oldest (and smarter than the first guy!) I got to help figure out what we were going to do each day.  Two weeks in the cool Minnesota Land of a Thousand Lakes.  We could swim, run thru the woods with no fear of snakes, watch our dads chop wood for the wood burning stoves and catch fish.  One year when I was 10 I think, I caught the biggest bass, bigger than all the men with the fancy lures and poles!  My dad dressed it for me and I took it home to my Granpa Abe to eat. He had gotten me the "shorty" rod and reel to use  We had a fish fry on Fridays & Saturdays. And we had outhouses for awhile -- not sure our moms appreciated it as much as we did!  It was great!  They also took my daughters up there a few times.  Great memories!  Thanks Mom & Dad -- miss you lots!


Anyway -- Alert your nursing colleagues!  Susan and I are bringing back the 50% off deal for the RN-Coder COMBO Pkg August 1 - 31st.  Be sure to check the "Refer-a-Nurse" page at the www.RN-Coder.com website to be sure you get the credit.

Upcoming Fall Schedule at Homewood Suites - Henderson South Las Vegas                                702-450-1045  Be sure to RSVP by clicking the BIG RED TAG THAT SAYS RN-CODER LAS VEGAS at the upper right side of the RN-Coder.com website.  Click to open a scheduled program -- then CLICK THE GREEN BUTTON to RSVP.

*** Be sure to have completed the ONLINE program BEFORE you come to class, please!

  • RN-Coder BASIC Training - Sept. 8-12  This class is a GO!  It already has 10 in it and can use about 10 more!
  • RN-Auditor COMPLIANCE Institute - Oct. 6-10  This class is a GO!  It already has 6 in it and can use about 10 more.  Remember the pre-requisite for this class is RN-Coder BASIC.
  • RN-Coder BASIC Training - Nov17-21.  No sign-ups for this one yet!
  • RN-Coder ICD10 Academy - December 8-12.  I've heard several nurses want this in December to get a head-start on 2015.  Bring your ICD10CM and ICD10PCS books.  No pre-requisites on this one.
Hope to see you in class soon!
-Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment