Friday, October 14, 2016

Horrifying Compliance Excuses!

Hi Joyce,
In my twenty years of professional work in the healthcare compliance field, I’ve heard some horrifying compliance excuses. For example, “Let’s just correct the problem moving forward, we don’t really need to go back and return money.” I was shocked the first time I heard that little doozy.
“Correcting from now on,” is a terrible attitude to have when it comes to overpayment. Is saving a little cash now worth owing millions later? Unfortunately, excuses like this are par for the course. As a compliance professional, I hear dozens of them, all the time. It’s a nightmare.
In the spirit of Halloween, download our free eBrief, "10 Compliance Horror Stories," for compliance excuses that will make you want to scream.
 

Trick or treat, 
CJ
<span class= 
CJ WolfMD, CHC, CPC, CCEP, CIA
Senior Compliance Executive
healthicity.com  |  email

No comments:

Post a Comment